sábado, 20 de junio de 2020

Day 6 - Langkawi beach and relax

DAY 6, LANGKAWI BEACH AND RELAX:  (vidoe at the end)


  • 7:00 a.m: 
Good morning everyone. I just woke up and i´m going to take my breakfasttake a shower and going to the beachToday, as the last day in malaysia, I want to have some fun and relax after this long trip. I know there´s a really touristic beach near this hotel so i´m going to make a little research and move to the beach. 

  • 10:00 a.m: 
I´m in Pentai Cenan Beach. This is one of the most touristic beaches in all Langkawi. I just want to lay down on the sand and sunbathe a bit while i hear the waves crashing on the shore and the wind in my back. A relaxing moment for myself after all this walking trip. 


  • p.m 
I´m starting to be a little hungry so i´m looking for a restaurant. I really want some Rojak but i ate it yesterday so keep your mind on new dishes Belendon´t disturb haha 😊. I think i will try Charsiew Rice, this is a rice sih with meat but i know i can find a place that serve Charsiew with Seitan instead. I will look into it and i will tell you if i find it. 

  • p.m: 
finally found a place to eat that Charsiew with seitan instead of meatThat dish was incrediblethe seitan was kinda sweet and the rice and broccoli just made my day. So good that i must try to make it at home because i think i couldn´t live without it 
I found an ice cream shop called Gelato Cabana. I saw on internet that this shop is one of the most famous in all the island. I went there and I couldn, t believe it, there´s vegan ice cream and it´s delicious. I love it. They are made from fresh fruits and not much expensive, like 3 euros a normal cup, just like in Spain.






- 12:00 p.m: Back to the hotel (video)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario