lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

Day 8 - Going Back Home




ELENA: 
Our journey has come to the end and now I will tell you a little more about my feelings, experiences, etc.
On the one hand, I have loved to know this wonderful country, full of incredible culture and truly delicious gastronomy. I am very happy to have been here with my two friends who without them would not have been the same. I highly recommend you to come here and know all the places that we have known have certainly all been spectacular. It has also helped me to realise the great difference between Spain and Malaysia in terms of living standards, etc.



VICTORIA: 
I have to admit I’m feeling a bit emotional now that our trip is coming to an end.
This trip has taught me many things. I’ve learned a lot about Malaysia, its culture, and its people but I’ve also learned a lot about myself.
I thought traveling without a guide to help me out was just too scary for me, but I wasn’t scared at all, it was a fun challenge.
I know I wouldn’t have been able to do this trip without Belén and Elena so I’m grateful to have them as my friends.




Belén: 
This has been amazing. I loved how this trip made me feel more conected with my friends and even with myself. I loved Malaysia, I need to come back again in the future even if I´m alone because this country has a lot to offer and we couldn´t discover everything. I could front my fears like in the cableway but I did it and I feel amazed by myself. I hope to see this beautiful people again someday.






Written by Belén, Elena and Victoria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario