sábado, 20 de junio de 2020

Day 5 - Langkawi

  • DAY 6: LANGKAWI


    • 6:35 a.m: 

Yesterday I arrived in Langkawi,  i´m in Pulua Langkawi, the largest island in the Langkawi archipielagoYesterday was a long journey but today we will discover this beautiful islandIt looks like it has a lot to offer so today we will see some nature places, a cableway and the highest bridge in LangkawiNow i´m going to take my breakfast and start the day. I´m eating a typical breakfast composed by a Kaya toast, boiled eggs and Teh Tarik.


  •  10:00 a.m: 

 Now I am in the Seven Wells WaterfallWe didn´t know how to get here but we asked in the hotel. They told us the best and fastest way to get there was taking a bus and walking. I thought that it will be expensive but it was like 3 euros euros to get here.  When we arrived the first thing I saw was a full green landscape. Black rocks with white stripes are everywhere and i´m breathing the most fresh air i could ever imagine.  

  • 1 p.m: 

decided to eat in a local restaurant because we need to take some energy for the next locationThe Machincan CablewayThe largest cableway in all Malaysia which conects 2 of the highest mountains in all the country. I´m trying a bit of Nasi Lemak, a typical dish made of rice, coconut milkfish and vegetables. As i´m vegetarian i´m eating it without fish and I can say it´s delicious. 


  • 2:30 p.m 
I´m ready to take my ride in the cablewayThe weather today is awesome, I can see the sun and the light going through the leafs and trees in the mountainsNature is telling me how precious is and i´m grateful to see it.
 Moments like these are my favourite ones because i´m discovering myself as i´m discovering the worldKnowing what is around me makes me more conscious of why am i here and why i love travelingThis trip in the cableway is going to take around 40 minutes. You have different choices, even one with glass floor, pretty scary for me. The normal prices are around 20 euros but you can pay extra for express tickets.


  • 6:45 p.m: 

The ride on the cableway was awesome, I were walking around the trees and the forest between the mountains with a little group. I bought an orange juice glass from a hawker in a truckreally cheaparound 50 euro cent. I´ve been walking to the Langkawi Sky Bridge.
 This bridge is in the peak of Gunung Mat Cincang and is 125 meters longIt conects two of the highest mountains in Malaysia. Totally recomended if you like nature and want some relax and beautiful landscapesNow i will go back to the hotel walking. I want to buy some souvenirs on my way back for my family and friends. I´m going back to the hotel because I want to take a shower and then walk a little near the hotel and the city.



  • 12 p.m: 

I´m in the hotel room, i had a fresh shower and alked a bit around the hotel. I ate my dinner in the restaurant here. could taste Laksais a noodle soup on a coconut milk base. Totally delicious and vegetarianLater i had to taste the Rojak, a pineapplecucumber and turnip salad garnished with tamarindlemonpeanut and sugar sauce. Wow those flavours and the mix in my mouththat was something completely new and i loved itOne of the thing that i´m enjoying the most in this trip is gastronomyis diverse and totally new for me so i think that´s totally great. 

Now i´m going to bed because tomorrow we will have the day for ourselvesjust a relaxing day at the beach because in 2 days we will be back to SpainNowgood night and have some rest. 
 See you tomorrow!! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario